Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 33

I thought I'll take it slow at the gym and give the knee a rest; hence I don't have great expectation for the coming weigh-in. The good news is after 4 days it’s already feel better.

We have a visitor over from Aus (work) and a bunch of us went to the Thirsty Dog, a local pub around the corner, on Thursday night. I was very surprised to find that they serve low carb beer. We’re getting more visitors next week and planning to take them to WildFire, a meat lover’s heaven. (have I already said, I don’t have great expectation...)

I started craving KFC. I hate KFC, it’s so greasy, but picked up a 10 pack last night on the way home. I think it might be more a case of Friday evening laziness and the only take away shop close to home. I’m busy creating the week’s shopping list and off to the shop soon, so no junk food tonight or for Sunday lunch.

Current weight: 96kg
Weigh lost to date: 4kg

No comments:

Post a Comment