Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 50

Halfway - 50 / 50 however you look at it, it’s supposed to convince you that the 2nd half will be easier. Not sure if that will be the case, ‘cause being quite honest I’m getting lazy going to the gym every day, not to talk about the craving to grab a chocolate (not that I’m a sweet tooth) and “hurt” it.

Reflecting on the last 50 days, a number of visitors (domestic and work), lunches and dinners, parties and and and... a sore knee, good weather, bad weather, nothing has stopped me from sticking to my challenge and nothing will.

Weighed-in this morning and although it’s not a full kg I’m happy with the .75kg I managed to lose. I realise that the weight loss tempo will decrease and will be happy if I can keep losing 500g per weigh-in for the remaining 5 weigh-ins. ... well I’m really hoping that I can break the sub90 barrier, but need to stay realistic.

So, here’s to me for the remainder of the 100 days of fits: Best of luck!

Current weight: 94.2kg
Weight lost to date: 5.8kg
Belt notch adjustments: 2
Next weigh-in 30 October

No comments:

Post a Comment