Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 39

It is official. I had to adjust my belt to notch 3.

Tomorrow is weigh-in number 4 and not sure what to expect. Like I said I was battling with a soar knee and had to take it easy at the gym for a few days. On top of that are we having visitors at work so there were a few dinners and lunches. Will have to wait 'till the morning to see what the damage is.

Other than that, I'm now so in the habit of going to the gym daily that every thing is planned around that. We have a work funtion tonight and sad to say I'm now at the gym writing this post... it did not fit my schedule so I didn't go... Yea like I said, pretty sad, but if you want to achieve your goal you got to stick with program.

Next weigh-in : tomorrow
Weight lost to date : 4kg
Number of belt adjustments : 1 notch



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment