Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 90

I know it's been a while since my last update, but still going strong. Only 10 days to go.

So where was I for the last few weeks? Holiday! The mrs and I decides to take 2 weeks before the silly season starts and travel down the east coast of NZs north island... and it was awsome!

We visited a number of cheese salami, olive, wine and strawberry factories. All things I am allowed to indulge in.

I stuck to the no carbs and the running shoes went with. Weight myself this morning and on 91.5kg. Very satisfied with the result concedering all the food and cuppacinos I had during the holiday.

So the goal was to lose 10kg in 100 days. Still got 10 days and 1.5kg to go.

Weight lost to date: 8.5kg




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment